1. To approve the annual Service Plan for the Share Revenues and Benefits Service
2. To receive explanations of variances in service performance against the agreed Service Plan
3. To approve the budget of the Shared Service and where so delegated determine requested virements within that budget.
4. To give initial consideration to future development of the Shared Service and any changes in legislation that may effect service delivery and make recommendations thereon to the Executive or Officers
5. Where it is considered appropriate, report to the Executives of the Constituent Councils.
Support officer: Peter Mannings. Tel: (01279) 502174 Email: email@example.com