Work Programmes and Key Decisions
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Charlie Victor Groves
This register of interests was published on Tuesday 25th August, 2020, 12.54 pm.
More information about me
Printer friendly view
I, Charlie Victor Groves, being a Member of Parish/Town Council named above hereby give notice of the following disclosable pecuniary interests:
1. Your employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Description of your employment activity
Name of your employer body
General building and repair duties for Datchworth Parish Council.
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the relevant authority) made of provided within the relevant period in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out your duties as a member, or towards your election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Name of any person or body making payments
£5 per hour EX VAT plus cost of materials.
3. Any contract which is made between you and/or those persons referred to above (or a body in which you and/or those persons referred to above has/have a beneficial interest) and your authority under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed and which has not been fully discharged
Description of contract
Only when needed ie repairing items around the village.
4. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of your authority
Address/description of land
Nature of interest in land
5. Detail of any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of your authority for a month or longer.
Allotment holder in Datchworth.
6. Detail any beneficial interest in securities of a body where that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of your authority; and either; the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which you and/or those persons referred to above has/have a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Name of person or body
7. Detail any tenancy where (to your knowledge) the landlord is your authority; and the tenant is a body in which you and/or those persons referred to above has/have a beneficial interest.
Address/description of land
8. Any body exercising functions of a public nature (for example if you are a member of a parish, town or county council or police authority).
Name of organisation